- Home /
- Mercedes WISnet 09.12
Mercedes WISnet 09.12
Mercedes WISnet 9.2012 description of the catalogue:
The repair manual Mercedes WISnet Daimler Chrysler AG aim is to improve the electronic availability and usefulness
of the workshop documentation (e.g. repair, maintenance, basic data, wiring diagrams and in part also documentation organization) of Mercedes-Benz and smart products by optimizing access and presentation.
WISnet also offers integration to neighboring task areas such as e.g. definition of work units and flat rates using ASRA, and damage coding on one workstation.
The following criteria have been taken into consideration:
- Modern electronic information system to replace the microfilm and paper media.
- Faster document search and display.
- Simplification of document search.
- Simple system operation.
- Access option to vehicle-specific data (vehicle datacard of EPC system).
- Vehicle-specific documentation finding.
- Simplification of warranty settlement by integrating the damage coding in WIS.
- Documentation access using operation number.
- Definition of work units or flat rates using ASRA.
The system offers:
- Increased productivity and speed during the documentation search and shorter waiting times for the workshop personnel
- Operation using mouse or keyboard.
- Automated documentation search.
- Damage coding (for warranty settlement).
- Call of the vehicle datacard from the EPC system with code identification written in full.
- ASRA data, basis for creating orders, invoices and warranty applications.
- Dynamic, vehicle-related generation of service sheets with an interface to ASRA.
The complete set on DVD contains the multilingual version (about eight languages) and contains updating for the program DAS.
The Datacard displays all vehicle-related information (with code identification written in full). The Datacard can only be called if there is a installed the MB EPC (Electronic Parts Catalog) and a vehicle identification number is identified by the program.
DAS contains updating for the diagnostic computer Star Diagnosis, and also SDflash - updating flash of the diagnostic computer Star Diagnosis.
The program can be installed completely on HDD or partially.
The Workshop Information System (WIS) is a modern DP supported information system.
It not only replaces the workshop documentation available to date on paper and microfilm, but also offers a multitude of possibilities for attaining information required.
Knowledge required for optimum use of "WIS" is imparted with the help of user documentation together with the "Workshop Information System" (WIS) course.
All the WIS functions are dealt with clearly and comprehensibly using text and illustrations.
Fast access to individual chapters in this documentation is ensured by a clear list of contents. A comprehensive, alphabetically sorted index facilitates access to all important terms found in the text.
With the "Workshop Information System (WIS)" DaimlerChrysler AG aim is to improve the availability and usefulness of the workshop documentation (e.g. repair, maintenance, basic data, wiring diagrams and in part also documentation organization) of Mercedes-Benz products by optimizing access and presentation using the monitor as a medium.
WIS also offers integration to neighboring task areas such as e.g. definition of work units and flat rates using ASRA, and damage coding on one workstation.
The "Workshop Information System (WIS)" is available on the following system platforms:
- Windows NT 4.0 (Client/Server)
- Windows 2000 (Client/Server)
- Windows XP Professional
Conflict Mercedes WISnet 9.2012 with other catalogues:
This program don't work without a Network card.
|Languages:||English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Turkish, French, Swedish|
|Quantity of CD:||1 DVD + 2 DVD DL|
|Data of update:||9/2012|