- Home /
- PP2000 v25.01
Peugeot Planet System 2000 v25.01 description of the catalogue:
Peugeot Planet 2000 is diagnostics software and hardware used in authorized Peugeot workshops. The software runs on Windows XP. Peugeot Planet 2000 interface is connected to computer via USB cable.
Peugeot Planet 2000 is diagnostics software and hardware used in authorized Peugeot workshops.
The software runs on Windows XP. Peugeot Planet 2000 interface is connected to computer via USB cable.
An IBM ThinkPad X31 laptop computer with Windows XP Pro operating system, Norton anti-virus software (with 3-year Internet update), an integrated Wi-Fi card for wireless communication via Internet and a Bluetooth card. The equipment is covered by a 3-year on-site warranty.
PC specifications: 1.4 Ghz Intel Centrino processor, 40 Gb hard disk, external DVD drive.
1. A Mobilis Kevlar protective cover with keyboard protection and shoulder strap.
2. PEUGEOT PLANET Diag and PEUGEOT PLANET 2000 diagnostic and repair software is already installed but requires to be configured.
3. An ISDN modem / router:
- Provides the Internet link in the workshop via a digital line but other types of modem can also be adapted depending on the local requirements, such as Standard STN or ADSL modems.
- The power supply is a 220 V / 17 V transformers (the largest).
4. A WI-Fi access point for wireless connections - Allows you to send secure data by wireless connection to one or more PCs within a 100 meter radius around the terminal.
- The power supply is a 220 V / 5 V transformers.
5. A diagnostic tool/vehicle link using the Peugeot Planet Interface (PPI) communication card - Supplied with USB cable, 16 channels interface and 2/30 channels cable kit.
- Communicates with all protocols used by ECUs installed in Peugeot range vehicles.
1. Standard operating system: Windows XP Pro.
2. Automatic centralized diagnostic software: Peugeot Planet Diag.
3. Parameterization and electronic configuration software: Peugeot Planet 2000.
4. Interactive wiring diagram software on the INFOTEC internet site.
5. Diagnostic information in the diagnostic section of the INFOTEC Internet site. Including the following communications software:
VNC: allows the Peugeot Assistance platforms to take over the PP tools by remote control.
Internet Explorer: to access the constructor Internet site and particularly INFOTEC (wiring diagrams, etc.).
Norton Anti-Virus: anti-virus software.
Conflict PP2000 v25.01 with other catalogues:
No conflicts found
|Languages:||English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish|
|Quantity of CD:||1 DVD|
|Data of update:||2011|